Broken out of
- Add revocation certificate support. See also
DSS-1962for support for specifying algorithms (if relevant).
- Revocation certificate can be generated by setting a worker property, then perform the CSR process and then unset the worker property again.
- The revocation certificate, if generated, should be stored securely.
To Do in this ticket:
- Check if there is already a revocation certificate worker property in the signer. If not create such worker property.
- Implement support for generating and returning a PGP revocation certificate from the getCertificateRequest method of the PGP signer if that worker property is specified.
- [✔] File extension: .rev
- [✔] Make commented out as GPG does. See file similar to /home/user/.gnupg/openpgp-revocs.d/B52A1FF772B3601A02B62CFFBC3CD08756D8D2EF.rev
- [✔] Add comment in signature (see file)
- [✔] Add comment text before header (see file)
-  Compliance test