Broken out of
Compliance testing with dpkg-sig
- [x]How to run the command (i.e. what's the syntax etc)? See DSSINTER Investigatation ticket
- [x]Available in Jenkins images? Can we install it? Do we need some image running the tests with Debian for this?
Does not seem to be available for Red Hat based OS:es. We will need a Debian-based one for running this test.
- [/] Create Jenkins job running the tests on a Debian based OS or create a custom pipeline using a Debian container for the verification part:
[-] DSS-1985: Some unrelated tests are failing with this container: https://magnum-ci.primekey.com/job/SignServer/view/Priority%201/job/EE_trunk_Test_openjdk-11-jdk-stretch-eap-7.2_NoDB_SafeNet_SunP11/43/testReport/
- [x]Implement as JUnit (see gpg compliance tests for reference). If signing has not been implemented yes this can still be done with a hardcoded/mocked package for now.
- [x]All except one test is currently commented out and should be put back