1. Start SignServer Admin GUI
2. Enter the SignServer admin URL, but make sure it ends in a single slash (i.e. https://sign1.gov.ut:8443/signserver/).
3. Fill-in the remaining fields for logging in.
4. Click on the "Connect" button.
1. SignServer Admin GUI connects to the SignServer via web service, and now it's possible to administer it.
1. SignServer Admin GUI fails to connect, failing with exception:
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Got Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL: https://sign1.gov.ut:8443/signserver//AdminWSService/AdminWS?wsdl while opening stream from https://sign1.gov.ut:8443/signserver//AdminWSService/AdminWS?wsdl
This is caused by double slash that gets appended at the end of user-provided URL (additional slash is added by SignServer Admin GUI). It would be nice if SignServer Admin GUI were a bit more inteligent about handling the trailing slash.