Created an end entity profile with a subject DN with CN field, 5 OU fields, O field and C field where:
- CN is required and modifiable;
- The first OU field is required and not modifiable;
- The next 3 OU fields are modifiable only (not required);
- The last OU is required and not modifiable;
- O is not required and is modifiable;
- C is required and is modifiable.
When trying to add a new end entity, without filling one (or two or three) of the three
(non required) OU fields it throws an exception:
"Subject DN field 'ORGANIZATIONUNIT' must exist.
org.ejbca.core.model.ra.raadmin.UserDoesntFullfillEndEntityProfile: Subject DN field 'ORGANIZATIONUNIT' must exist.
If we use all five OUs there is no error.
This happens both in the AdminGUI and via the WS API.