Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: EJBCA 4.0.2
The following still needs to be updated/validated:
- Admin Guide -> Approval Notifications: "The text of notifications is configured in src/intresources.xx.properties" does not seem correct.
- OCSP Installation -> OCSP GET: References RFC2395 which does not seem related to the rest of the text. Perhaps it should have been RFC2396?
- PKCS12 operations in FAQ should be retried to see if they are still valid
- CVC CA docs should probably link directly to the WS API JavaDoc instead of copying large portions of it
- Update internal architecture diagram to a nicer looking one
- Screenshots of Admin GUI
- Admin Guide -> LDAP Basics -> Configure SSL: "The CA certificate of the (root)CA used to sign the ldap server certificate must be present in the java trust cert store ($JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/security/cacerts)...."
- User Guide -> Requesting a cross or bridge certificate: "...choose a CA name of the external CA you are about to sign.."?
- Check howto section for obsolete material