It is sometimes needed extending EJBCA with other web applications. Although you can always deploy stuff to the app-server there are at least packaging and source compatibility checking advantages building such applications together with EJBCA itself.
Something along the lines that is already in place for XKMS (which is conditionally built) would be nice.
- external build.xml reference
- module/lib application.xml adoption
- optional: links in admin/public web
The following new EJBCA conf file shows the current minimal implementation:
- if defined the EJBCA build will invoke the plugin ANT file with the following
- properties defined:
- ejbca.total.plugin.classpath Holds a path to all .jar files
- Mandatory: where the ANT file is
- Optional: where plugin's LIB (jar) distribution is