java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException is thrown if during creation of an internal key binding a crypto token with no private keys is selected.
1. Create crypto token "TestToken". No keys should be created in the token.
2. Open page "System Functions" -> "Internal Key Bindings".
3. Select the "OCSPKeyBinding" tab.
4. Click on the "Create new..." link.
5. Select "TestToken" under "Crypto Token".
1. Token is selected, but drop-down for key pair aliases is kept empty or a warning/info/error message is shown that token cannot be used since it has no keys.
1. An exception is thrown.
Not quite sure what would be the desirable behaviour, to be honest. But it shouldn't throw an except the very least. Stack trace is attached to the issue.