Affects Version/s: EJBCA 6.1.1
Fix Version/s: EJBCA 6.2.0
Many of the system tests currently use a SoftCryptoToken. It would be useful to run all these tests using Pkcs11CryptoToken when available and configured to.
It could look like this in conf/systemtests.properties:
- Hardware Security Module ###
- Full path to the PKCS#11 library
- The security provider the specified library and slot results in
- By which methods we usually prefer to reference a slot.
- Must be one of SLOT_NUMBER, SLOT_INDEX or SLOT_LABEL
- The pkcs11.slottypevalue.* properties below should all point to the same PKCS#11 slot.
- If you configure one, you should configure the others as well.
- The PIN of the slot referenced by the pkcs11.slottypevalue.* properties.
Note to reviewer: This ticket changes no production code. Since it involves a lot of code, confirming behaviour on Jenkins is sufficient. -mike