1. Create a statedump which includes at least one CA, one end user certificate profile, and one end user end entity profile. Limit the end user certificate/end entity profiles to the single CA. Create an end entity using the profiles and CA.
2. Start off with a fresh EJBCA instance, and load the statedump created in step 1.
3. Change the subject DN of the CA (Edit CAs -> Select CA, click on Edit CA button, change subject DN, click on save button - do not initialise).
4. Go to search end entities page, and search for all end entities.
1. The end entity created in step 1 is visible.
1. The end entity created in step 1 is not visible.
I guess the issue is that during CA rename, the end entity/cert profiles available/default CA lists are not updated correctly (i.e. the CA IDs listed there).