Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
The JDK patches available in svn
Does not seem to work for newer java versions. The rsassa-pss/rhel-6.5-openjdk-7_v55 fails TestPSS, and does not work with EJBCA either.
The structure in svn is a bit of a mess and should be cleaned up, I would like:
- One single directory for SHA224WithECDSA and SHAXXWithRSAAndMGF1 (the patches affecting sunpkcs11.jar).
- Remove old, redundant directories
- Subdirectories for different versions of OpenJDK with source diff and binary files
- If there are differences between distributions (i.e. RHEL/Ubuntu) this could be kept in the directory for the JDK version.
- One test tool for MGF1 and SHA224WithECDSA, currently the TestPSS tools is great for testing the MGF1 support.
Prio 1 support would be SHAXXWithRSAAndMGF1 for Ubuntu 14.04.
Prio 2 would be SHAXXWithRSAAndMGF1 for RHEL 6.5.
(can they be same, I think they use same subversion of JDK, i.e. 1.7.0_75 right now).