Some language strings are missing, e.g. when the profile isn't fulfilled, and some could be improved.
- Create an end entity profile with multiple Subject Alternative Name fields and validation regexes.
- Select server-side key generation unless otherwise stated.
- Leave the password blank (or some other field, e.g. CN) => ID of text field is included in the message
- Don't satisfy the regex of the first SAN field => error box is shown with another style (UI incosistency)
- Don't satisfy the regex in the second SAN field => untranslated "user does not satisfy profile" message. Not sure why this is handled differently from the first box.
- Select CSR uplpoad ("Provided by User") and upload an invalid file, no file or invalid input in the text area => No error is shown