Affects Version/s: EJBCA 6.9.1
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Public Web UI
Issue discovered during:Community
The favicon is not displayed ever when bookmarking Public web pages in Bookmarks Toolbar in Firefox (v 56.0, Linux).
- open Public Web (e.g. home page),
- drag & drop the small icon "" from Address bar to Bookmarks Toolbar,
--> The title page is bookmarked, but the favicon does not displayed.
- if Bookmarks Toolbar not displayed, right click on Tab bar (but not onto tab, e.g. on arrow ("<" or ">"), then check "Bookmarks Toolbar".
Actions to test, and to fix it:
- try to: append a internal standard link to favicon?
- look at HTTP Header mimetype