We should implement CVC extensions in the cert-cvc library and expose this functionality in EJBCA as a new "Custom Extensions" class.
CVC certificate extensions consist of a OID and arbitrary byte data in a "Discretionary Data Template" object. These are then placed in a "Certificate Extensions" object in the CVC certificate.
How to use this feature:
1. Go to 'System Configuration'
2. Click 'Custom Certificate Extensions'
3. Fill in a OID and description, and press 'Add'
4. Select 'CV Certificate Extension'
5. Fill in the extension bytes under 'rawdata'
6. Press 'Save'
7. Go to your certificate profile and select the new extension under 'Used certificate extensions'