when I try to navigate http://localhost:8080/ejbca/ra/ nothing happens. Hence unable to view the RA web page. Please check the logs (ECAQA-106 _logs) and ECAQA-106.png attached to this issuse.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an Approval profile
2. Create a CA.
3. Create an EEP by selecting Default Certificate Profile and Available Certificate Profile as SERVER, Default CA and Available CA as CA created in step 2.
4. Create an Administrator role
5. Click on Members for role created in previous step. Select PublicAccessAuthenticationToken: Non-confidential transport (HTTP) option in Match with drop-down list and click add button.
6. Click on 'Edit Access Rules' link then click on 'Advanced Mode' link
Click on Access and input as following.
/ca/TestCA (•) Allow
/ra_functionality (•) Allow
/ra_functionality/create_end_entity (•) Allow
/ra_functionality/view_end_entity (•) Allow
/endentityprofilesrules/TestProfile/create_end_entity (•) Allow
/endentityprofilesrules/TestProfile/delete_end_entity (•) Allow
/endentityprofilesrules/TestProfile/view_end_entity (•) Allow
7. Open new browser tab. Go to http://localhost:8080/ejbca/ra/