Steps to reproduce:
1. Issue a browser certificate (or use an existing one, that's not already an admin)
2. Create an Approval Profile, with a partition where Super Administrator Role is allowed to approve and view approvals.
3. Create a CA, and select the Approval Profile in all of the 4 approval profile select boxes.
4. Add the browser certificate to the Super Administrator Role.
5. Add an End Entity using the new CA. This action requires approval, so you should get a "Request sent for approval" message.
6. Log in with the other browser certificate (for the second superadmin)
7. The approval request could not be approved (or rejected) by the admin under "Approve Actions".
7. The admin with browser certificate should be able to approve (or reject) the request under "Approve Actions" (and under "Manage Requests" in the RA GUI).
Note: There are other types of approval requests than Add End Entity. So this should be fixed in ApprovalSessionBean.addApprovalRequest(), which is called for all types of approval requests.
If there's time, I think this should be fixed for 6.10.1