Return values from ECNamedCurveTable.getName in BC v1.59 differs from BC v1.58. The curve names for brainpool has changed to match to RFC.
This has caused at least two bugs so far.
This ticket aims to investigate the impact of these changes and identify problematic code.
- All code using AlgorithmTools.getNamedEcCurvesMap
- All code using AlgorithmTools.getEcKeySpecOidFromBcName
- All direct invocations to ECNamedCurveTable.getNames
- All direct invocations to ECNamedCurveTable.getParameterSpec
- All code using certificateProfile.getAvailableEcCurvesAsList (ignored, but should store OIDs instead)
- Additional test cases in AlgorithmToolsTest (trunk only)
- Fix any issues detected (both EJBCA 6.11.x and trunk)