Currently, three buttons at bottom of the result table are displayed: "Select All", "Deselect All", and "Invert Selection".
1. Go to Search End Entities
2. Select criteria, then Search
3. Look at the results: the three buttons centered at bottom
- Replace the two buttons "Select All", and "Deselect All" by a check box in header cell of the column "Select" (and remove the word "Select")
- Remove the button "Invert Selection". Someone in the World use this feature in this form? No!
- When check the header check box, all check boxes below are selected
- When uncheck the header check box, all check boxes below are deselected