Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Epic Name:Further WS Coverage in RA
This epic covers an additional set of WS methods remaining to be proxyable by the RA. These methods are:
Additionally, we should do:
- revokeUser(String, int, boolean)
revokeCert(String, String, int) revokeCertBackdated revokeCertWithMetadata(String, String, List<KeyValuePair>)
- revokeCert methods were done already, see revokeCert(CertRevocationDto, IPatternLogger)
Time is of the essence for this issue, so the preferred solution is the one that implies the least amount of hours.
Consider at least the following deployment scenarios:
- RA - CA
- RA - CA1,CA2 (no cluster -> 2 instances with different data stores)
- RA - CA1 - CA2 (2 CAs in a row)
- RA - CA* (cluster with * instances)
whereas the RA - CA scenarios may be replaced by a CA - VA scenarios as well.