Resolution: Not needed to fix
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:EJBCA Sprint 13, EJBCA Sprint 14
We should check which API calls are required by the workflows. Double check with Mike which workflows might be required.
Basic workflow for first version
- Authorized client requesting new server certificate. Spawned as separate ticket
- (input: CSR and certificate attributes like Subject DN, and hostname (used as username))
- Most likely needs only one URL that accepts POST requests. Each request contains the required input, and the output is the certificate (and perhaps some ID to query for certificate status etc. later on)
- Naming convention: Call classes Controller instead of Resource
- Automated test: System test that sends a HTTP request and checks the response.
- Documentation (Swagger)
- Authorized client revokes a certificate
Example future workflows:
- Enrollment using one-time code.
- Automated renewal check for a server's certificate.
- Authorized client requesting renewal of server certificate (input: CSR could be optional if key is unchanged. Some identifier to the old certificate can be used)
Output for this issue:
- a list of resources/methods (e.g. POST /certificate) with their parameter.
- new issues for each of the resources (most likely only one for the basic version)