In 6.14.0Alpha2 and earlier CSRs were auto-parsed when uploaded to the RA Web (Make new request). In Beta0 it is not you have to click on the button "Upload CSR".
To reproduce (flaw exist both for me and Samuel).
- Go to RA Web->Make New Request
- Select certificate type, CA etc and select "Key-pair generation=Provided by user"
- Click "Browse" and select a CSR and click OK
- EJBCA thinks for a second and fills the edit field with the CSR, after "Browse" it says "No file selected".
- Now you have to click "Upload CSR" to get it parsed and the correct test "RSA 2048" to be displayed after "Browse".