Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: EJBCA 7.0.0
Environment:EJBCA 7.0.0.Alpha.1 Enterprise (r30468)
Google Chrome Version 70.0.3538.67 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Issue discovered during:Testing
Sprint:EJBCA Team Alice - 2018 w45, EJBCA Team Alice - 2018 w48
Steps to reproduce:
- This happens at any point on Certification Authorities page i.e:
- Under 'CA Functions' click on 'Certification Authorities'
- Under 'Add CA' insert a 'TestCA' and click on 'Create...' button
- Click on back button for the browser
- Click on forward button for the browser
- Press enter on the URL on your browser to refresh the page
- Observe that you will get the the following error: An exception has occurred.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: WFLYEE0042: Failed to construct component instance
- (Screenshot attached)