Status: In Development
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Issue discovered during:Ad Hoc
Sprint:EJBCA Team Alice - 2021 w3, EJBCA Team Alice - 2021 w4, EJBCA Team Alice - 2021 w7, EJBCA Team Alice - 2021 w9
The end entity fields which can be edited in the RA Web is quite limited compared to the "Edit End Entity" functionality in the CA Web.
A full-blown editor for editing the following fields should be implemented:
- End entity username
- Maximum number of failed login attempts
- Remaining number of failed login attempts
- Reset login attempts (on/off)
- Subject DN data (e.g. Common Name, Organization and Country). Non-modifiable fields should be displayed but not be editable.
- Subject Alt Name data (e.g. dNSName and iPAddress). Non-modifiable fields should be displayed but not be editable.
- Certificate/End Entity Profile
- Delete the end entity and revoke all certificates for the end entity
The RA Web should also display "Requested Key Algorithm" and "Requested Key Specification". See screenshot. These fields should probably be editable as well.
There is a separate ticket for editing token type.