Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Crypto Tokens -> Create new...
- Select Type PKCS#11 and enter PKCS#11 reference information to a slot that has not previously been added
- Enter and repeat an incorrect authentication code (token PIN) and click save
- Expected error message is shown: Error: Failed to initialize PKCS11 provider slot ...
- Enter correct authentication code (token PIN) and click save
- Error message is shown saying that the token already exists
- The P11 slot is already used by other crypto token(s); SunPKCS11-libsofthsm2.so-slot3 (database protection?). Re-using P11 slots in multiple crypto tokens is discouraged, and all parameters must be identical. Re-enter authentication code and Confirm Save to continue.
Obvious workaround exists, enter correct code again and clicking "confirm save".