The Edit CA page does not restore key aliases from CAs imported with Statedump (Uninitialized CAs), and shows key aliases in the list as "signKeynull", "testKeynull" etc.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Ensure you have a CryptoToken. Create one if not, and create 3 keys: defaultKey, signKey, testKey
2. Create a CA called "StatedumpExportTest" using this Crypto Token.
3. Build Statedump:
4. Export the CA (will create the directory eca-7758-statedump):
5. Delete the StatedumpExportTest CA
6. Import the CA again.
7. Open the "Edit CA" page for StatedumpExportTest.
- Key aliases restored correctly (from top to bottom: defaultKey, signKey, defaultKey, defaultKey, testKey)
- Key aliases have the correct names in the lists (testKey, signKey, defaultKey)
- Only the first key alias is restored.
- Key aliases are listed as "defaultKeynull" etc.
"Save and Initialize" still works correctly. This is just a rendering problem