The new "Domain Blackliist Validator" should have a Selenium test with these steps:
- Configuring a Domain Blacklist Validator for the Approval phase
- Adding an approval profile (can be an Accumulatative approval profile with default options)
- Adding a Certificate Profile with the Approval Profile enabled for "Add End Entity"
- Creating an End Entity Profile with this Certificate Profile
- Performing a successful request from the RA web, using the new End Entity Profile.
- This can use DNS Name = allowed.example.com
- Performing an unsuccessful request from the RA web (should get a warning), using the new End Entity Profile
- This can use DNS Name = bl0cked.example.com
TOOD: Create a test blacklist and upload in this ticket