Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
1. Create an end entity certificate profile with "Use entity CN field" enabled.
2. Try to issue a certificate using this end entity profile from the RA Web
Problem: No label is displayed next to the "Use entity CN field" checkbox.
3. Try to uncheck this checkbox.
Problem: No text field is shown in the GUI to enter a new dNSName.
4. Try to issue with an error (e.g. by trying to issue to a domain where CAA issuance prohibits issuance).
Problem: "Use entity CN field" checkbox is displayed next to the dNSName text field with no padding and the checkbox still has no label.
5. Check the "Use entity CN field" checkbox.
Problem: The dNSName text field is still visible.
6. Uncheck the "Use entity CN field" checkbox again. Enter primekey.com in both the CN and dNSName text field. Try to issue a cert.
Problem: User does not fulfill end entity profile. Error in the log is:
- Attach AJAX to the appropriate JSF controls.
- Add a label "Use entity CN field" to the checkbox.
- Ensure issuance is possible when "Use entity CN field" is disabled.
QA need to look at ECAQA-199 to ensure this usecase is covered.