1. Create a basic CA named CA:StatedumpExportTest and save it.
2. Use ANT to build statedump
3. Use CLI to statedump lockdown --unlock
4. Use CLI to statedump export -l test-statedump --exclude ':' --include='CA:StatedumpExportTest'
ACTUAL: Exported as expected.
5. Delete the CA in the UI
6. Use the CLI to statedump import -l test-statedump
Importing dump from directory: /Users/maggie/IdeaProjects/ejbca_ee_7_0_1/ejbca/test-statedump
Checking for conflicts...
No conflicts found.
Importing statedump, please wait...
Locking down statedump
7. Refresh browser, goto CA in the UI
ACTUAL: StateDumpExportTest was not visible in the list as expected
EXPECTED: StateDumpExportTest to be a visible, selectable option.
1. Refreshing the page again
2. Clearing the cache in System Configuration
RESULTS: An error message at the top of the screen appeared.
ACTUAL: StateDumpExportTest now appears but not in an active state.
NOTE: The automated script, EcaQa198-EditCAVerifyKeyAliases works better than the manual test.