1. Goto Certification Authorities
2. Enter a new CA name and click 'Create'
Actual: Redirects to the Create CA page
3. Change 'validity' to 1 year
4. Check 'Use CRL partitions' and click 'Create'
Actual: A warning is displayed as expected.
5. Check 'Use' on 'Issuing Distribution Point on CRLs'
Actual: A warning is displayed although could be improved. It tells you you must check Issuing Distribution Point on CRLs and Default CRL Distribution Point but you have already checked the 1st required options.
6. Click 'Generate' on 'Default CRL Distribution Point'
Actual: Generates a URL as expected.
7. Click 'Create'
Actual: Error: Error creating CRL for CA TestNewCrl, message: javax.persistence.EntityExistsException: A different object with the same identifier value was already associated with the session : org.cesecore.certificates.crl.CRLData#5decc39281116775aed6856d7b3e94f3ee4615d7.
Expected: CA as configured to create.
NOTE: trunk version from 15.04.2019 worked as expected. I ran the automated test on previous version and it passed expected.