Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Epic Name:ConfigDump Import
Note that the name isn't fixed - I'm open to something like ConfigImport or something similar that makes more sense =) The time has come to finish off the YAML project.
The customer requires a tool which:
- Uses the results from a ConfigDump Export, and with manual changes, be able to use that to add/edit configurations on an EJBCA instance
- If editing, there should be a confirmation of the changes being made
- The exports do not need to be compatible across versions of EJBCA, though this is desirable
- The import does not need to be compatible with exports done prior to the implementation of this task, though naturally any changes made to the exports may not break previous criteria such as readability
- Basic validation should occur, i.e. checking that specified CAs or profiles actually exist and do not result in importing into an uncontrolled state.
- This tool should be viewed as both an initialization and configuration method.
Currently required: a time estimate so that the SoW can be sent to the customer.
YAML keys should be capitalized. Here is a tool to help with that: https://capitalizemytitle.com/