Currently all REST resources live in the same package. This limits us from including certain resources in CE edition as well as restricting access to each one of them using protocol configuration. Current resources are:
"ca" and "certificate" should keep on living in "Certificate Management REST API".
"cryptotoken" and "ca_management" should live in two separate modules.
- Move RestApiApplication into its own package, depending on (knowing about) all the resources.
- Move common code (ExceptionHandlers, JsonSerializers etc) into either a new common package or reuse an existing one (e.g. "ejbca-common-web").
- Packages containing the resources should only depend on common code packages.
- Verify unit tests and system test results
- Make sure Swagger-UI behaves as it currently does (all resources available under the same Swagger URL ".../ejbca/swagger-ui/")