we encountered another bug on the appliance in version 3.3.0. While creating our standard CA environment we made use of the two "Generate" buttons in the CA creation dialog.
Prior to 3.3.0 this worked correctly and the field value of Subject DN was used in the Default CRL Distribution Point and Default CRL Issuer. But now with version 3.3.0 the value that is copied here is no longer the up-to-date value of the field Subject DN.
We discovered this as we extended the Subject DN of our CA with ",OU=SMPKI,O=Worldline,C=DE" as we usually do and then hitting "Generate" at the two fields for the CRL information. Instead of copying the new DN like before the "Generate"-function only copied the original CN part of the DN. (See pictures)
However the "Generate"-function seems to work once the CA is created. When clearing the Default CRL Issuer field again and then hit "Generate" button the entire Subject DN is copied correctly. So it seems to only be a problem while creating a CA.