Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
An RA administrator with the following access rules:
- RA Administrators template
- + /system_functionality/edit_administrator_privileges/
- + /system_functionality/view_administrator_privileges/
can not use the RA Administrators template in Access Rules / Basic mode when creating new roles though it has more permissions than the RA Administrators template itself.
How to reproduce:
- As SuperAdmin, create a new role using the RA Administrators role template.
- Set the following two rules to Allow in the Advanced Mode tab:
- Issue a new certificate and add it to the new role.
- Log in as the new user.
- Create a new role role.
- Go to Access Rules and try to assign role template RA Administrators to the new role.