Affects Version/s: EJBCA 7.3.1
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: CA GUI
When removing a publisher that is referenced "someplace", you get the error:
- Couldn't delete publisher, references to it exist.
When deleting a CA you get the error:
- Couldn't delete CA, it's still used by some users or in the profiles or roles
When removing a certificate profile (and EE profile) you will get some kind of actionable error:
- It exists in the following End Entities:
- Displaying first ten results of 16 4bit-SerialNum, 64bit-SerialNum, 8bit-SerialNum, NewDevice, blah, server123, server12345, server123456, server124, server2, test123456, testing, testing1, testing2, user, workstation123
- It exists in the following End Entity Profiles: Corporate Workstation EE Profile
- Couldn't delete certificate profile
Suggestion to improve publishers and possibly CA deletion to be handled the way Certificate Profile and End Entity Profile removal is handled.