Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: EJBCA 7.4.3
Issue discovered during:Another issue
AdminWeb header/logo URL is sometimes not shown, possibly due to several bugs.
- When the header is displayed in an iframe, it is sometimes missing the /ejbca/adminweb/ part in the image URL.
- On the JSP pages, the iframe URL itself is sometimes missing the /ejbca/ part of the URL.
- Sometimes the header is displayed in an iframe, even when the default logo is used.
I suspect the first error could be caused by
ECA-9440. But we have seen errors similar to the two last ones before.
Start with an empty installation on 7.4.3 (without the bug fix). Notice these errors:
- The logo is missing and instead it just shows the text "EJBCA" in blue.
- JSP pages (for example Add End Entitity) have a 404 error where the logo should be.
- The logo may flicker when switching pages, and if you right click the logo, you get an option "This Frame" in the menu. This should not happen with the default logo, it should not be displayed in a frame.