initpki.xhtml and the pages following suffer from some odd behavior and unclear naming. Among some other minor things, change the following
- Clarify selections at first page (Init new PKI / Integrate with existing PKI)
- Navigating from "Create new crypto token" back to installation shouldn't render key options while that radio box is checked. Instead "Use existing crypto token" should be rendered with key options if any are available after redirect.
- Don't render key options of no Crypto Tokens exist
- Show "No Crypto Token Available" only on "Use existing crypto token"
- More exception handling. A lot of errors currently go to a blank page with "An error has occurred"