With org.ejbca.core.model.approval.profile.AccumulativeApprovalProfile.addConstantProperties(ApprovalPartition approvalPartition) a DynmicUiProperty including deprecated org.cesecore.util.ui.PositiveIntegerValidator is added to an ApprovalPartion created and later serialized and stored in the ProfileData.rawData table field.
To remove the serialized objects in ProfileData.rawData
- PositiveIntegerValidator has to be restored (done already with
ECA-9491/ ECA-9543). PositiveIntegerValidator exists simoultaneously with IntegerValidator of same package until the class is removed.
- ProfileData has to be stored with a corresponding integer value from now on.
- The field 'Number of Required Approvals' to read or write this value in edit form for accumlative approval profiles must be considered (might be better without DynmicUiProperty).
- Initialization and reading data must support interpretation of old data (DynamicUiProperty), marked as deprecated and new data (integer). After profile data concerned has been updated during post upgrade invocation. The functionality can be removed (same time as PositiveIntegerValidator).
- During post upgrade all accumulative approval profiles must be updated to contain the integer value instead of the DynamicUiProperty.